Continuing my Project Life 2019; here is Week 45.
I'm really enjoying this stroll down Memory Lane; it's reviving my love for Project life, and Pocket Pages in general!
12x12 Traditional Pocket page.
During Week 45:
- We packed up Halloween and officially said "goodbye" to October
- Lunched at one of our favorite places to eat: Plant Power a delicious Vegan fast food restaurant
- I ordered a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks, though the Christmas Cups had already been released
- Went out for dinner and drinks w/ our friends to one of our favorite spots and I ordered my usual (hence the journaling)
- Took a photo of Hamlet peeing for my insta-stories, LOL
I'm also sharing a 6x8 Pocket Page Insert I created for Project Life 2020:
I wanted to document a couple of favorite shows I binged watched this year:"Barry" is on HBO (Seasons 1-2) and "The Good Place" is on Netflix (Seasons 1-3)
I'll probably use the flipside for more shows.
The layout is fairly simple, which is the style I'm leaning towards right now.