Monday, April 20, 2020

04/20/20 - "Use Your Stuff Challenge" #396

Over at the Use Your Stuff blog there is a Mood Board challenge:
 
 
To me, the Mood Board has an Easter-y vibe so that's what inspired my take on the challenge:


12x12 Traditional Paper Layout


"Easter 2020"

Journaling:
"Easter 2020: My co-workers and I were sending funny "Easter 2020" memes; these are a few of my favorites!"

I'll say it again, my 2020 Project Life Album is going to be interesting, LOL

FUN FACT: that Disney BG paper is at least 20 years old! I bought it back when I first started scrapping. It's from Paper Pizazz... IDK if they are even in business any more!
The green PP is probably nearly as old!

Products:
- Elle's Studio
- Freckled Fawn
- Simple Stories
- Studio Calico

3 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeeee this! LOVING those memes!!! LOL!!! Too FUNNY!! And you got me beat, I made some cards this past weekend, and I was proud of myself for using a paper from G45 that was made in 2010!! HA!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Love it! Super impressed that you made ancient Paper Pizazz PP look so good! I don't think they're around anymore. I have a pink version of that same green paper in my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes that is old paper! hahaha. Love those memes--I can't even imagine doing PL with all that is going on, but your layout style will definitely work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...