Monday, March 27, 2023

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo
::le sigh::
But I've still been playing in my planners so I decided to share with you my 
Current Week's Before-the-Pen spreads in both of my planners using kits from 
urbanjournal.seasonink
I'm obsessed with her art; it is eclectic and beautiful! 
Also, I love that her title and brand logos, on each of her sticker sheets, are also stickers:

 

All the stickers are hers, except the "splash" sticker and the pink circles.
The splash sticker is from
Shameless Stationary.

Planners: The Happy Planner Mini and a #FauxbonichiWeeks I purchsed off of Amazon. 

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, pretty! I love the look and idea of planners, but I know I would spend 99% of my time decorating and less than 1% actually using it. I do wish planner supplies had existed back in my days of daily lesson plans...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...