Wednesday, December 19, 2018

12/19/18 - Project Life Weeks 38 - 42

Before I started mixing it up again I had left off on PL Week 37.
I mentioned I would jump back in time to share previous week's layouts...
so let's keep on going!


Week 38:


When I took a couple of the photos, I purposely left space for me to add journaling spots to add some handwritten journaling.
And though I didn't realize it at the time of it's creation, that "enjoy" circle mimics the Pistachio Oreo really well.
BTW - I want to express just how much I LOVED those Oreos!
I was pleasantly surprised at how well they nailed the Pistachio flavor...
If you do not like Pistachio, avoid these!




Week 39:
This one was tough to scan because of the bulkiness of some of the stickers... the colors are not 100%  true to life.
For example: the "MON" chipboard sticker is a darker cornflower blue, the pig's body is the same color as his face, and the cookie photo is brighter (the pain of bulky scans!)
Moving on...
As the journaling says, this week was short on "everyday-style" photos due to us taking a vacation.
But if we can scrap "1 photo" traditional layouts, why not 1 (or 2) photos on a Pocket Page/PL
Layout, right?


I have already shared week 40: PL Week 40
And as I went to scrap Week 41 - I realized I had only taken 2 photos that week and I that had already scrapped and shared them as a regular layout:
So I just added a tab to the side that says Wk 41 so those paying attention while flipping through my project life album won't think I skipped it:

(remember this layout?)


Finally Week 42:

A mismatch of subjects...but then aren't all PL pages pretty much that way?
Notably: Our first visit to Oak Glen for the 2018 Autumn Season,  David and I saw the original Halloween for the first time, finished book #20 (of my 25 book goal), and won and received a prize from Elle's Studio.


-Speaking of Elle's Studio... there's lots of Elle's Studio (and Studio Calico) goodies on these pages! -

Can't believe I've made it this far!
Only 10-ish weeks to go!

4 comments:

  1. Love these! OMG...the IHOP Pumpkin Pancakes are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mismatch of subjects - that is what is so very cool about PL! As usual, I'm droooling over all the goodies you've been eating. I'm totally onboard for pistachio oreos and a maple chip cookie the size of my hand. Love the pig/pug too. And I commiserate with your troubles with bulky scans - so frustrating when the scanner (or the camera, for that matter) refuses to see things as they actually are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving these pages!! Loving the 'eat cookies, not pigs'! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tip to self: Do not visit Doreen's blog when you are hungry because she always has food pictures!

    Now I really want to try those pistachio Oreos...I haven't seen them locally though. Your pages are looking good! Looks like you are set to finish your PL this year...yay!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...