Sunday, November 18, 2018

11/17/18 - CKC Nov/Project #5 (PL Week 40)

I'm going out of order w/ my Project Life sharing.
Not my first time nor my last, and you probably won't even notice it, because really it's not like you're  keeping track, LOL

I used my November Counterfeit Challenge Blog Kit for this one so that's why I'm sharing it today:

12x12 Traditional Layout

"Week 40"

I messed up a little on the journaling, to be more exact  the placement of my journaling on the journaling spot (not sure where my mind was at that moment), that's why the asterisk and arrow... fancy fix right?! ::wink::
Not the best of solutions but it's something I can live w/ since I'm happy w/ the rest of the layout.

Journaling:

- October Snack Box
- I made the "Use Your Stuff" Design Team
- Food* White Chocolate Ding Dongs
*Aesthetically disappointing but the flavor was amazing, and I'm not a big fan of White Chocolate
-National Vegetarian Awareness Month

I tried a new printing technique w/ a couple of the photos; a filmstrip style print...which, I really like the look of!
One thing I really love about PL is you have 52 weeks to try new things!
If it doesn't work out, well...next week is a new week!

Besides white chocolate, I'm also not a huge fan of wood embellishments, but I found this packet of (I think) 5 different styled wood ampersands in my stash and I'm determined to get them used..
A layout with a "list" of different items on it seemed like a good place to start!

Hope you're enjoying your Sunday!

8 comments:

  1. A really lovely spread. I like that the journaling is real...and not perfect because that's life!
    Looks like you are going strong on your Project Life...good for you!

    P/s: Meanwhile, I'm still scrapbooking photos from months ago with no end in sight..*lol*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, I still have baby photos of my 23 yr old son and 16 yr old daughter to scrap... I'll never be caught up, so I just scrap what inspires me...and at the moment it's PL!

      Delete
  2. Doreen: I haven't done in PL type of journaling or scrapping. Maybe I'll make that a creative resolution for 2019??? Thanks for sharing this LO theme option!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My advice, do whatever style makes you happy and makes it sustainable for you! Most importantly, have fun! ::smile:: It took me awhile to figure out what worked for me, and my PL style is STILL evolving!

      Delete
  3. Fixing journaling is ALWAYS fun ... no, it really isn't! LOL!! But I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't said anything! LOL! Loveeeeee this page!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... and I'm proud of myself for letting that little imperfection go. I think it may even be funny when I look back on it in years to come... actually I think its pretty funny now, hahaha!

      Delete
  4. I am not a fan of white chocolate because it is so sweet and I love sweet hahahaha. Great layout. Love the background paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've done that with the journaling before. Frustrating, but oh well. I want to try the white chocolate ding dongs now, though I don't love white chocolate either. Darn you - always adding to my list of must-try junk food! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...