Wednesday, December 26, 2018

12/26/18 - 2018 Project Life/Weeks 43 and 44

For the day after Christmas I thought it would be appropriate to share some Halloween layouts...
Okay, not really appropriate but it is where I left off on my Project Life Journey, so here we go:
 
 
A Traditional Pocket Page
-PL Week 43-
 


Documented:
-- Watched the New Halloween
-- Another yummy dessert made by my husband
Journaling:
"My husband surprised me w/ these homemade Pumpkin Spice Mousse desserts. My daughter likes them too; darn!"
-- A yummy Plant Based lunch I meal prepped for work
Journaling:
"Vegetarian Eating doesn't have to be boring:
 >Beyond Meat Feisty Crumbles
 >Sun Vista Jalapeno Pinto Beans
 >Chipotle Rice-a-Roni
 >Asian Style Mixed Vegetables"



.
.
.


This was also my Birthday Week and I have a separate layout w/ the photos of/pertaining to my birthday.
Traditional/Hybrid Layout using the Project Life App w/ real life embellishing:


.
.
.

And here is week 44, also a Traditional Pocket Page...
This is the back of the Week 43 page:


As you can see, learning how to do the "film-strip" style print came in handy!


Documented:
-- I cleaned and reorganized my scrap room
-- Halloween Selfie
Journaling: "When you want to be professional at work and celebrate Halloween"
-- "Mom Bite" - if you don't know what this is look at this previous shared layout***
-- Funny Pig Meme
-- Move over Pumpkin Spice, the Christmas Flavors are here!



***check out the top 2 middle boxes



3 comments:

  1. Love love love love these pages!!!!! So fun! LOVING that pig meme!!! LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic. LOVE the Halloween costume / professional work attire.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...