Monday, March 22, 2021

03/22/21 - Pigs of CTPR

Two different styles of layouts, same basic theme: Pigs of Central Texas Pig Rescue 

I mentioned in a previous post that I sponsor a Pig from CTPR, named Magnus.
In an earlier post, dated 12/09/19 , I shared that we visited CTPR the first (and so far only) time we went to Texas.

Today I'm sharing layouts documenting more of our visit to the Rescue.

First layout is a 6x8 Traditional Paper Layout all about my meeting Magnus:




Products: Elle's Studio, Freckled Fawn, and Studio Calico


The second layout is a Digital/Traditional Hybrid layout about meeting my husband's favorite pig of CTPR, Ludo:
Products: PL App, Elle's Studio, Studio Calico, and American Crafts 

I created the layout on the Project Life App and added some real-life embellishments: 1-3x4 Project Life Card trimmed to fit, stamping, stickers, and doodling.


So glad I finally got these documented; these pages make me happy!

Side Note: It's been a while since I created a digital Project Life layout and I truly enjoyed the experience, especially knowing I can dress it up once I get it in my hands.

3 comments:

  1. Love the layouts and the cute little pigs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely pages! And those pigs are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about these pages! Great pictures and you scrapped them perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...