Monday, December 9, 2019

12/09/19 "Use Your Stuff Challenge" #387 + Bonus Layout

Hi,
Dropping in to share 2 layouts.
The first is a 2 page Traveler's Notebook spread that I created for the current "Use Your Stuff" Challenge, which is to use the color 'Mint" on your project.

I had to deviate from the challenge just a bit.
I don't  have anything "mint" nor did I have any photos to scrap that would fit the "mint" theme so I figured, "mint" is part of the "green" family and created a layout using mostly green:


The J. Riley Distillery is my favorite place to get a couple of drinks. They serve my favorite drink, EVER: the California Mule.
Though I do not discriminate; I will also drink the Moscow Mule, the Irish Mule, the Mexican Mule, the Cat Daddy Mule, well...you get the point, LOL



The "This Girl Needs a Drink" stamp is from Kellie Stamps, an Australian Based Shop created and run by Kellie Winnell: https://kelliestamps.bigcartel.com/
I absolutely LOVE her stamps!
Other products include Amy Tangerine (for American Crafts), Elle's Studio, Kelly Purkey, and Studio Calico.
Other than the stamp, EVERYTHING on here is OLD stash!


Bonus Layout - A layout I just recently created -

Love This: CTPR Visit
A simple 12x12 Digital/Traditional Hybrid layout created in the Project Life App and embellished IRL, with mostly Elle's Studio products.

My favorite part of my trip to Texas was visiting Central Texas Pig Rescue.
If you have followed me long enough you know I am a huge Animal Advocate, and have a pet Mini-Pig (along w/ a dog and a cat). You also may know that I send Monthly Donations to this Pig Rescue.
It was truly the highlight of my Texas Trip to visit the place I have been a huge fan of, and have been sending money to, for a few years now!

I have more stories to document from this visit but those will have to be done another day.
Pigs = Bailey, Carlos, Finn <3 

Journaling: 

That is all for me today.
I hope all is well w/ you and yours and that you had a Happy Holiday!

3 comments:

  1. Awww... I wanna pet some pigs! They are so cute. I love your huge smile!

    I had to look up what a California Mule is. I've had other mules and think they're ok and I'd definitely be up for trying it. My favorite drinks are super sugary and sweet (no surprise).

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous!! LOVING all the pig photos and the journaling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the TN layout--perfect colors!

    It is awesome when you have great memories of a trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...