Monday, March 15, 2021

03/15/21 - "Scratchies Please"

The current challenge at "Use Your Stuff" is: Enamel Dots

I love enamel dots!

I sprinkle them on just about every layout I create.
I even have a subscription to a monthly kit that includes a set of enamel shapes each month.

Here I used 3 sparkly emerald green enamel dots on my 6x8 Traditional Paper Layout documenting a moment of utter bliss for Hamlet; belly scratches!



The title came from what I thought he might say, though in retrospect, I don't think he'd say "please", LOL!

Products: Elle's Studio, Freckled Fawn, Kelly Purkey, Simple Stories, and Studio Calico.

2 comments:

  1. You're telling me Hamlet doesn't have impeccable manners? I don't believe it!

    This layout is so cute. I love the emoji looking up at him and all the hearts are so fun. Seriously cool page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he looks like he is in heaven! I like enamel dots, but always for get to use them! :) Great layout

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...