Saturday, March 27, 2021

03/27/21 - "Connecting"

Introvert: just add Alcohol, LOL!

A 4x8 Traditional Traveler's Notebook page.



 



I'm so in love with this Paper Person Shop brewery stamp set! I'm going to get a lot of use out of them! 
A lot of people seem to love it as well; it's sold out!

Also, this is my first ever pre-printed Travelers Notebook; I usually just buy the blank paper notebooks. 
I like it! 
This one is from Studio Calico 

Other products = Elle's Studio and Freckled Fawn 

2 comments:

  1. OMG...you are my spiritual animal!! I am the same--just add alcohol! haha Plus Schitts Creek--all the yeses!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...