Wednesday, December 12, 2018

12/12/18 - PL Weeks 45 and 46


I truly do not like sharing my Project Life pages out of order (call it OCD, I guess) but sometimes there is a need, like when it's for a Design Team reveal.
In this case the "need" is...it's Christmas Time so I want to share more "Holiday" related PL spreads.

If you recall, I said I wasn't doing a December Daily album this year but instead incorporating my "December Daily" into my regular PL Spreads.

Today I'm sharing a couple I recently completed so you can see what I mean and (hopefully) get some inspiration.

I guess I'll just have to call the older ones I share "throwbacks"...
I hope to share a few more soon now that I'm mostly caught up.

BTW - Looking at these numbers, Week 45 and Week 46, just reminds me THAT much more that the year is almost over WOW!

(Click on layouts to enlarge and read the journaling better)


Week #45:



Week #46:



Fun Fact - This year is the most I have EVER used my date stamp, LOL
Another (Not-So) Fun Fact - I have not been able to find that Coffee Banana Smoothie again since!


I wish I could tag companies on here the way we can on Instagram; I would love to give credit to the different manufacturers.
Most items used on both layouts = Elle's Studio, Studio Calico, and Kelly Purkey

6 comments:

  1. Let the holiday festivities begin :D Love these layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layouts always make me want to eat! Those pancakes look amazing. Love the llama stuff too! And the pet pictures, especially the piggy feet. That's the fun of your PL layouts - they're such a neat mix of all sorts of random things that may not warrant their own traditional layout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY so much(and sorry about making you hungry, LOL)! I have discovered that PL is the perfect project for the randomness of my life!

      Delete
  3. I NEED to KNOW what that comic says!!!!! Dang my old eyes... I can't read it! LOL!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee these pages!!! LOVING the feet ... I literally just took a photo holding one of my BFF's doggy's paw and that reminds me of that! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tagged you on the IG post, maybe you can read it better there.

      Delete
  4. Awww....so cute! I love your photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...