Monday, December 10, 2018

12/10/18 - "Use Your Stuff" Challenge #340

A new Challenge is up at the "Use Your Stuff" Blog.
The challenge is called -Inspired By a Book-
This is what I came up with:

(it's a shame the "copper" colored strips didn't photograph better)
 
 
I was inspired by the book "Twas the Night Before Christmas". I used a line from the book as my title: "...a long winters nap".
This is another page for my December (Not-So) Daily 2017
I like that it's not overwhelmingly Christmas-y. Really the only hints of it (maybe) being a Christmas Page is the use of Red, Green and White.
Not everything done during December Daily, or Not-So-Daily, is necessarily Christmas-related.
 
 
I hope you'll come check out the challenge and maybe even play along!
TFSB!

6 comments:

  1. Doreen love how you keep trucking along! I am finishing up my oct daily before I am allowing myself to dive into december daily! I def am with everything doe not have to be christmassy! I love the way you picked your title for this page too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! So far my motivation is strong... it only took a year to actually enjoy the process, LOL!!! Looking forward to seeing your albums...YGG!

      Delete
  2. Love this :) I like non-Christmas Christmas layouts :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! It doesn't read Christmas to me, and you're right that December Daily doesn't have to be all about Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Dec. Daily isn't always about that either! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeee this! Loving the paper and that sweet photo!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that it's not Christmassy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...