Thursday, December 13, 2018

12/12/18 - "Last Day 2017"

Lately I've been feeling very creative and very productive in that creativity.
Sometimes I think I may be scrapping too much!
But then I think, well I don't know when that next wave of Scrappers Block will hit (we've all been there) so I keep going until I can't!

Here I have for you a layout I created a couple of night's ago
(click on image to enlarge and read the journaling):



"Last Day 2017"
*Note this was before I became a full-fledged vegetarian

A 12x12
Traditional Paper Layout
(only the "celebrate" and "cheers" pieces are a digital that I printed on a piece of paper)

As I was going through my Dec Daily photos from 2017, cuz you know I'm still trying to finish it ::wink::, I stumbled across these photos taken on the very last day of 2017.
Since the very last day of 2018 is around the corner, I felt inspired to scrap them!

I know it's a simple layout but... I really love the way it turned out!

All product, except the BG paper, the 2 enamel dots, and the "2017" alphas are from a mix of my Elle's Studio (monthly) kits.
The celebrate digital is also from Elle's Studio.



And to show you just how wild and crazy we get on NYE, let me show you the other photos from that night in this (previously shared) layout:



#PartyAnimals NOT!

LOL

Do you ever feel like you scrap too much?
For those of you who cannot respond here, please feel free to respond on my Instagram post:
Last Day 2017

TY

4 comments:

  1. I don't scrap a lot wait in my mind I am scrapbooking a lot. lol I take so many photos but just don't get to my desk! Love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no such thing as scrapbooking too much...if you have the time and inspiration, then go for it...like you said there will be times where you won't feel like it, so embrace it when you want to :)

    Love the "simple" black background on the first layout...it's very classic and cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^ I'm with Linda .... no such thing! LOL!! I loveeeeeeee these!!!! Those photos on the second one are ADORABLE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO SUCH THING as too much scrapping. It's a great creative outlet and a fun way to store memories. No downside to it. When inspiration strikes, always go with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...