Wednesday, October 31, 2018

10/31/18 - Project Life Layouts Week 31 and 33

Happy Halloween! 
 
This is me, at work, attempting to be professional but still dress up for Halloween:


Dress Pants and Cover up w/ a Snoopy Mummy T-shirt
 
 

Okay, the actual reason for my post today is:
I finished a PL page last night so I decided I would share it along w/ the one before it that I haven't yet shared, in an attempt to keep up, LOL

So here they are:

-Week 31-
(Layout completed on the Project Life App and embellished IRL)


*Week 32  -  previously shared but trying to keep things in order
(Traditional Paper Collage-Style Layout)
See the original blog post here: Week 32



-Week 33-
(Traditional Paper Collage-Style Layout)
The "33" is actually pretty gold alphas/numbers
 
Starting w/ the top left and making a circle:
-Discovering I can still enjoy my favorite ice cream brand w/out guilt because they have a dairy free
line.
-Received an RAK stamp set in the mail, and used one of them on this layout (check out the cute piggy)!
-Not Dairy Free (bummer) but still tasty
-Discovered one of my husbands celebrity crushes is also a vegetarian (she's actually a vegan)
This made my husband laugh because he says our looks, body structure, and style are alike and now this discovery?! Yeah, we're the same person, LOL
 
Just a note:
For those who don't know I am a newly converted Vegetarian. I started thinking about converting when we adopted our piggy (nearly 4 years ago).
I gave up pork right then but slowly started transitioning to a more meatless lifestyle.
I became more strict w/ the transition at the beginning of this year and by August I was full Vegetarian.
I am also Semi-Vegan meaning I try really hard to stay away from animal food products but that's still a work in progress, which is why I'm excited about my favorite ice-cream brand having dairy-free versions of their flavors! 

That's all from me today.
Hope you have a fun and safe night!

7 comments:

  1. Love love your fun layouts and your costume! You def make me want to try digital project life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and awesome! The app is free (now, not when I bought it.. boo! LOL) so you should definitely give it a whirl! The more I use it, the more I love it!

      Delete
  2. Loving these pages!!! Loving that quote from Natalie! And your Snoopy shirt is awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you implying that Snoopy is in any way unprofessional? I think Snoopy is appropriate for all occasions! Fabulous pages. My favorite part is the smiling piggy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great layouts! I am still not finished with my Year in the life from 2013! hahahahaha...well I have all the photos printed, I just have to journal--that is if I remember what the photos mean :) just keep going...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe this year Linda, maybe you'll finish it this year... ::wink::

      Delete
  5. One can only hope :) maybe that will be my goal for the week of thanksgiving when I’m off

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...