Sunday, October 14, 2018

10/15/18 - "Use Your Stuff" Challenge #334


Today is the start of a new week (well I guess technically yesterday was) and a new challenge is up at "Use Your Stuff" .
The challenge this week is enamel dots.
IDK about you but I love enamel dots!!
I actually use them quite often.
 
This is how I used them for this challenge:



"Project Life Week 32"

A collage style Project Life Page that includes 6 Enamel Dots.

This is the week I found out that Starbucks was no longer serving their "Skinny-Recipe" drinks.
Hence the "that totally stinks" Simple Stories sticker.

Did you notice I used 3 different patterned washi tapes?
Each matches the topic of the photo I placed it on.
Which is awesome because I have so much washi I need to use!

For those who are new to my blog:
- The food is my August Box from my monthly subscription to Snack Nation. I receive a box of 6 snacks each month for $1 (+2.99 S&H)… so 6 snacks for $3.99.
Each month's box is different and I have tried a lot of new food items because of this; lots of new food items I have absolutely loved! Also I have priced a lot of the food items in stores and let me tell you I am getting a great deal! December will be my 1 year anniversary w/ them.

-Book 17 refers to the amount of books I've read this year...
My goal is 25.
I am currently reading book #20...so close!


BTW  - Much like my Project Life Layouts are not necessarily created in order, neither is my sharing of those pages...
so stay tuned for Project Life Pages for weeks prior to this one!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll play along!

3 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING that you used the 'stinks' sticker and loving the dots!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't noticed the washi and am glad you pointed that out! Brilliant! I really like this page a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for using your stuff :D Great layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...