Friday, November 2, 2018

11/02/18 - "Penguin Luv"

Hello!
Happy Friday, or Saturday, when you will (probably) actually see this post!

Did I tell you I recently cleaned and reorganized my scrap room?
I know I mentioned it on Instagram but IDK if I did so here...
BTW if you want to check out my Insta, my user name is Mrs_David_Vasquez

Anyway, as I was saying I cleaned and reorganized my scrap room and I am very happy I did... it is easier to find/access my stuff which means it's easier to scrap, yay!
Speaking of "find"ing, I found an old photo of my daughter, and just had to scrap it!

"Penguin Luv"
 
Journaling: Madison went through a huge penguin phase. Here she is wearing the slippers she received for Christmas. I think this may be the only photo I have of her "Penguin Phase", Bummer!'
 
 
As the journaling says, my daughter went through a Penguin Phase. She was obsessed w/ them! And as I also mentioned, I don't think I have any photos of that phase except this one. I'm really bummed about that, that's why even though this may not be the greatest photo (what is she even eating/drinking?!) it was important to me that I scrap it.
 
Do you have any "photo regrets"?
Let me know in the comments
 
BTW - my daughter is now, and has been for many years, a huge fan of pigs. Good thing we hadn't bought her a Penguin ::wink:: (for those who don't know, we have a pet pig)!
 
- I am entering this in the "Any Holiday" Challenge over at the Hiding in my Craft Room Blog.
 
Most of the products here are Echo Park and Studio Calico.
 

Thanks for your visit!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this layout! Even though you ony have the one photo, you've scrapped it and the memory is in the album. That's what counts! I have quite a few photo regrets, mostly related to when Steve and I were dating and engaged. For whatever reason, I basically stopped taking photos after having been a prolific photo taker before (and after). It makes no sense, but it is what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love love this!! Adam was a HUGE (and I mean HUGE HUGE HUGE!!!) Toy Story fanatic ... like we STILL quote the movies to each other!! LOL! And I only have a FEW photos from him dressing up as Woody one year and Buzz another!! So for that I regret ... I would love to have photos of him playing with all his Toy Story toys!! Loving that you have this photo and that you scrapped it!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...