Thursday, October 18, 2018

10/18/18 - Project Life Week 30

On Monday I shared PL Page #32
Today I am sharing w/ you my Project Life Week #30
It is actually a 2 pager
-One Pocket Page Style (though digital)
-and One Traditional Layout
 
 
Project Life Week 30

I created this layout in the Project Life App and embellished it just slightly:
-2 stickers
-2 buttons
-Doodling (though the white circles around my Oreos was done on the app)
Though I love embellishing my digital pages w/ real-life embellishments, I didn't feel like this one needed too much.


Oh, and yes, it's ALL about food, LOL
And as I explained in my journaling (in the "Enjoy Life" section)... I'm only slightly embarrassed about it ::wink::


Also, if you read the journaling about my pancakes, you'll see that I mentioned "my traumatic morning".
What was so traumatic?
Well, the answer to that is in my 2nd page which completes my 2 page spread:


"Hamlet's First Hoof and Tusk Trimming"

I created the journaling block in the Project Life App and printed it out on regular paper.
I misjudged the size a bit … with all my experience, why didn't I realize how big a 4x6 would be, hahaha?!
But it's all good... I like the way the large Gray and White journaling block help balances out the "No, No, No Nope" Studio Calico Project Life card.

And, I just noticed...  without even planning it, the 2 pages actually match each other pretty well!

That's all from me today...
TFSB!

8 comments:

  1. Poor Hamlet! That does look traumatic. And those tusk trimmings are downright scary! Do their tusks grow continuously, like rabbits'? I'm assuming that out in the wild he'd be wearing the tusks down rooting or something, right? Can you give him things to gnaw on? We have to give Trouble apple branches to gnaw on, or he finds his own items to gnaw (piano legs, dining room chairs, baseboards...).

    I love your treats page. I now have several must-try foods added to my list, namely PB Ding Dongs, that mule, and some Denny's PB pancakes. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOps... I meant to hit "reply" see my answer below.

      Delete
  2. Cindy - they do! But at a much slower rate than a wild/unneutered boar. Shortly after having Hamlet's trimmed I read that it was recommended they not be trimmed unless they cause a danger to the pig (like growing into/throw their lips or into their face) or to others (sharp tusks are dangerous). I think next time I may just have them shave off the sharp parts instead of cutting off the actual tusks. Hopefully I won't have to think about that for a while though since they trimmed off a significant amount this time. Oh and he roots, a lot, but that only involves his snout, not his tusks...though potentially I guess the tusks may get some of the action since they are so close to his snout. And no, pigs do not gnaw... they eat! LOL They do not have piggy gnawing treats and dog treats of that nature are not recommended for pigs due to choking hazards... thy scarf their food down too quick! Sometimes I ask Hamlet "did you even taste it?!"

    Hope you find the new-to-you treats and you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^^ I ask Dandy ALL the time, "Did you even taste it???" HA!!!!! And he has NO teeth and still eats his dinner in 3.2 seconds flat! HA!! I loveeeeeeeee these pages!!! Those Ding Dongs look amazing!! And I am a little shocked that they don't take to meds like other animals. My 1st dog was diabetic and I had to give him insulin shots 2x's a day, and get his levels checked every 6 months, just like a human. I even gave him human insulin and used human needles!! Crazy how different a pig is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad the ordeal is over for Hamlet. Love the piggy paper you used!
    And how awesome is that food page...yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. wait...I didn't mean that together! hahaha

      Delete
    2. OMG, bahahahahahaha! I didn't take it that way, but too funny!

      Delete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...