Sunday, October 21, 2018

10/22/18 - "Use Your Stuff" Challenge #335


At "Use Your Stuff" this week we are challenging you to be inspired by this Mood Board:



For me, it wasn't much of a Challenge ::wink::

Any guesses what I was inspired to create?
.
.
.
Yup, you guessed it...
.
.
.


"You Had Me at Pumpkin Spice"
 
Journaling: This shirt is 3 years old and still my favorite shirt ever! It is a tank top though, so sometimes I gotta layer in order to wear it, like today. IDK why @ Target insists on making their Fall Themed shirts into tank tops, I mean in CA, I guess it's okay but they sell these shirts in other states too.
Speaking of Pumpkin Spice I had a Pumpkin Spice Margarita at @ Chilis today; its their $5 Flavor of the Month Margarita.
My husband's Bloody Mary's was also $5.
If you didn't know, now you know!
10/07/18

I have scrapped this shirt every year since I bought it 3 years ago...
and I do believe I use the same title or something very similar to it each time.
And surprisingly it doesn't bother me!
Now I feel like maybe it's a tradition I need to carry on.

A bit of notable info:
- the BG paper is older than my (16 year old) daughter
- I used my Big Shot to cut out the scalloped circles; only the second time ever using it despite having bought it over 2 years ago
- I used a light black mist on the BG paper; another item I've had for years and have hardly used

I'm really trying to live up to the "Use Your Stuff" theme!

The journaling was done on the PL App and printed out on photo paper.
Other than that it's just a mish-mash of Fall-ish items, or as I like to refer to it... "use all the Fall things!" LOL

Don't forget this challenge is open until Saturday.

6 comments:

  1. This is awesome!!! I loveeeeeeee the journaling and the photos!! And I wonder that too about selling tanks in the Fall/Winter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! I love that you scrap the same shirt year after year, yet each looks different and has a fun twist. I love that you paired it with your cocktail. Awesome that you used up the paper, mist, and Big Shot. They've been waiting for just this occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Love the cute little fall touches!

    P/s: That tank would work all year round here in sunny Singapore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And really? Wow! I thought California was the Sunniest Place on Earth!

      Delete
  4. Doreen: I really like this layout design with repeating the scalloped circle and then having embellishment lines/clusters next to them!!! Great scrapping ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...