Saturday, October 6, 2018

10/06/18 - CKC September/Project #7

 
Just sharing a fun little Fall Themed Page I recently created.
It is a 12x12 Digital/Traditional Hybrid Layout
 - created on the Project Life App and embellished w/ doodling and stickers
(the white doodle-y circle on the top middle photo was done on the app).
 
I really enjoy making these hybrid pages!
 
 
"Fall Fun/Too Soon?"
 
Lots of journaling, all of which I think can be read w/out my having to re-type.
 
BTW - all the embellishments I added to this layout are from my September Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog kit.
So I wound up completing 7 layouts w/ the kit... even if it did take me a couple of days into October to do it 
#StillCounts LOL
 
TFSB!

5 comments:

  1. LOL!! I know you are not a Christmas fan (like me, Mrs. Griswold! LOL!)-- but I feel the sawe way about Christmas stuff -- if they are selling it, then it is OK for me to display it! HA!!!!! I loveeeeeeee this page!! So much fun!! And I ALWAYS thought I loved EVERYTHING associated with Pumpkin ... and I love Life Cereal, and they came out with a Pumpkin Spice flavor one, and I couldn't even finish it! Hated it! LOL!! I guess my cereal cannot have spice in it! HA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page is AWESOME! Love the idea of documenting the early appearances of your beloved fall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun layout page filled with old tech crafting and the new!!! Great documenting the little joys of living that brighten your days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute layout, love how you used the app to add to your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Pumpkin Spice Season!!!! Great layout :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...