Tuesday, October 2, 2018

10/02/18 - Newest UYS Design Team Member

Hi!
I've been gone for the past 6 days; having just returned from my Boston/Maine vacation late last night.
I'm at work...  feeling exhausted and "fluffy" and just hatin' life right now... LOL
But I do have some fun news to share:

I'm the newest Team Member for "Use Your Stuff"!





I've really been missing being on a Design Team since the blog I last was involved with went on an undetermined hiatus back in November of 2017.

I'm excited to join this group of ladies, two of whom I have had the pleasure of "knowing"/interacting w/ even before I joined the team!
(Ladies, you know who you are ::wink::!)

What is the "Use Your Stuff" blog?
Well, pretty sure the title is self-explanatory but here's the official description:

"Welcome to Use Your Stuff
Grab that paper you've been saving, the embellishments that you had to have, the stamps that are too pretty to get "dirty" with ink or the alphabet collection that has grown too big for that drawer. Use Your Stuff!
We know you've got stuff stashed and it's Okay to admit it, this is a safe place. We have them too.
We invite you to join us."

 Right up my scrappy alley, eh?!

We offer 4 challenges a month, each challenge presented on Monday w/ each challenge open for entries until 6pm on the following Saturday.

Check out the welcome post here: UYS - New Member

And I hope to see you play along some time!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! This does sound right up your alley. Looking forward to seeing what you create for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Doreen! You're a busy crafting lady! Keep on making beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Doreen! We are lucky to have you on the team! I can't wait to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! I will have to check them out!! That is my goal this year!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...