Thursday, September 13, 2018

09/13/18 - Another PL Catch-Up Post (Weeks 25 - 29)

Hi...
Project Bomb!
 
Just sharing some more Project Life Pages
 

- Week 25

.
.

- I shared week 26 in a previous post:


.
.

- Week 27

-Remember I told you I intermingle PL w/ Regular Layouts?

My  previously shared "July 4th"  and "Chunky Dunk" layouts are also part of this week:





.
.

- I shared week 28 in a previous post:
 
This week includes a few Vegas Layouts also, 2 of which I have created and previously shared and 2 that I have not yet created:






.
.

Week 29
 
 
Sorry if this is too much but I thought you might like to see how it is going to look in my album w/ the mixture of different types of layouts!
If you haven't already figured out the LARGE photos are of layouts I'm sharing for the first time and the SMALL photos are of layouts I have already shared previously. 


I am enjoying this PL journey... but I am behind, both in creating and sharing.
Not giving up on either though!
I think a lot of my PL Pages will be digital since it's something I can do on my phone an it allows me to include lots of journaling which is something I struggle w/ on traditional layouts.
I also like the cleaner look of them.
I spruce them up w/ stamping (sometimes) and stickers & doodling (all the time) so I'm still getting in some hands-on creativity and it gives the layouts a more personal feel.

 
BTW - Pretty sure all the future generations are going to think all I did was eat, LMAO!




3 comments:

  1. Love love love love these!!! LOVING how you mix it up! And LOL to peeps thinking you were always eating!!! HA!! I was leaning more towards how much they will know you read!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you are being creative! so what if you are "behind" it doesn't matter years from now when they are complete :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - I love that you document food. It's awesome. I wish I did more of that. Great pages, as always. It's fun to see the variety you create. Your style of PL really appeals to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...