Saturday, March 4, 2023

03/04/23 - Panini, the Lovely OG

I'm already flaking out on my Blog, ugh!
I was really hoping I wouldn't do that this year...

Because of my delay, my sharing schedule is screwed up!

I need to work on posting my Project Life Pages.


Until then, here are two absolutely adorable layouts of Panini:

"Oh, So Lovely"


"Panini is the OG"

This was when Truffle first came home and I took a couple of photos of Panini as I told her not to worry because she is the OG (Original Gangster)


1 comment:

  1. Super cute! What is the animal hierarchy in the house? Is Panini the one who rules them all?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...