Monday, March 20, 2023

03/20/23 - UYS Challenge: Animals


At "Use Your Stuff" UYS the current challenge is Animals!

You know the challenge was super easy for me!

I created a layout of a funny meme (left) and my cat Truffle (right) looking a lot
like the meme, LOL!

12x12 Traditional Page Layout

I have scrapped this photo of Truffle before but when I saw this meme I just had to scrap the 2 together, LOL

I was asked about the hierarchy in our house, now that we have Truffle: Panini is most defintely still in charge, hahaha!

It's Queen Panini, then Truffle than Hamlet, cuz if you don't know.... Pigs just DGAF! 🤣
Of course when it comes to meal time, its the other way around. You don't make a hungry pig wait for meals if you don't want furniture flipped over, haha! True Story!


Hamlet:



*Note to Self, add these stickers to my shopping list!*

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Love everything about this page. And Hamlet flipping furniture - hahaha! Do pigs graze or do they seriously chow down a couple of times a day?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...