Friday, January 20, 2023

01/20/23 - Recent Projects - Episode 1

 

A couple of projects I've worked on recently -

2023 Project Life Week 00
The cover page to my 2023 Project Life Album
This will be the 6th year I've done Project Life:






A 12x12 Traditional Paper Layout of Truffle, my new Kitty!
I adopted him from the shelter in November; he was 7 months old:



And though I didn't just create this layout, I wanted to share it because it is just too cute!
Truffle and Hamlet, or as I like to refer to them: Timon and Pumba! LOL
6x8 Traditional/Digital Hybrid page:






1 comment:

  1. Truffle is adorable! Such a great layout. And I love that photo with Hamlet. They make quite a pair!

    Looking forward to seeing more PL. I really like the transparent numbers with the sticker embellishments. It's simple but so eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...