Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Jan 2023 + BTB Planner Challenge

It's been sooooo long
Las year's Blogging was an Epic Fail
But It's all good...
Let's see how 2023 goes!



I still scrapbook but I also have become obsessed with the Planner World.
This will be Year 2 of "serious" planning.
Which is why, for my first post of the year, I am sharing a Planner Challenge I'm playing along with:



I know me and I know I will not complete every prompt, but I'm going to complete as many as I can.


Day 1 = Planner Selfie



Day 2 = Planners

1) A generic Bullet Journal I purchased from Walgreens for $9.99. This will be my second year using one of these
2) A Fauxbonichi, a faux Hobonichi, Weeks. I want to try the Hobonichi brand of this planner, but wanted to try the cheaper generic version first to see if I like the size and style



End

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what you make! I haven't done planners yet, but I buy enough planner stickers that you'd think I do, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...