Saturday, April 17, 2021

04/17/21 - "His and Hers" + "Brunch"

So apparently I'm on some kind of food/drink kick because my most recent layouts involve just that!

First layout is a 4x8 Traditional Paper Traveler's Notebook layout


Documenting an older photo, I think it's about 4 years old, that captures my mine and my husband's favorite drinks - His: Bloody Mary, Hers (Mine): Mule

I didn't date this photo because, honestly, the date doesn't matter...it was our favorite drink(s) back then, and is still our favorite drink now.

The "This is 'Our' Story" sticker originally said "my" but I found a tiny word sticker, from Bazzill Basics, that I was able to trim down and add to change the sticker to fit the theme.

Products:
Elle's Studio, Freckled Fawn, Kelly Purkey, Simple Stories and Studio Calico 

.
.

Second Layout is a 6x8 Traditional Paper Layout
Finally (remembered to) used one of my Guest Checks for a food layout; love the way it looks!


Our first time at "Broken Yolk Cafe"

Bloody Mary Flight for my husband
Mimosa Flight for me (and our friend ordered one also)
And the Feta Avocado Toast was amazing!

I misjudged the typing on my journaling spot, but it's all good!

Stamp is from Kelly Purkey
Other products: Elle's Studio, Freckled Fawn, and Studio Calico

4 comments:

  1. Super cute and really fun to document. I'm #TeamDoreen on this one. Mule > Bloody Mary. And Mimosa > Bloody Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks so fun Doreen! Love me some good drinks! Love that your are still bloggin too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pages. You are really good with the notebook format. I find the size quite challenging because I like to pile it on! *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love drink layouts...and I love using guest checks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...