Monday, April 26, 2021

04/26/21 - The Sticker Club

I came across a "Sticker Club" on Instagram.
It's not really a club you join, per se, just an account for sticker addicts to virtually connect and share and most importantly... to be inspired to USE THOSE STICKERS!

The club also offers challenges once a week.
I just discovered them so I am a bit behind, but here is their first challenge, dated 03/24/21: Hearts
The challenge criteria is easy:
"Use your stickers, however you want, to form a heart"

My take on the challenge was dedicated to National Farm Animals Day.





Enamel dots/hearts from Freckled Fawn
Stickers from Michaels - one of those $1 sticker pads / their Farm Animal collection

The Instagram Account is "TheBFFStickerClub"
I'm using an old unused Traveler's Notebook for my "BFF Sticker Club" sticker book, as well as digging into my sticker stash, so "yay" for Stash Busting!

I'll have more to share as this is definitely a fun new project for me.
It's a fun, low stress, less time consuming way to be creative.
Because, honestly, some days I don't have the time or energy to get deep into the creative head space needed to create layouts.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this, both how it looks and why you made it! I also love the idea of the Sticker Club. Sooo tempting, but I don't need a weekly project right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      And, if it helps, there are no due dates. They present a challenge weekly and you play along if/when you want.
      There's absolutely no pressure!

      Delete
  2. Awwww....so cute! I love all your stickers and how you've incorporated them in a heart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to use up stickers :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...