Tuesday, April 6, 2021

04/06/21 - "(Hamlet's) 1st Elote"

12x12 Traditional Paper layout

First, for those of you who do not know what an elote is:
"The world 'elote' means 'corn cob' in Spanish, and Mexican Elote is grilled corn on the cob slathered in a mayo cream sauce and garnished with chili powder, cheese and lime."




Journaling:
"Hamlet's 1st Elote. He usually gets the bare cob after his Mommy and Grampy are finished w/ theirs but this time Grampy bought him his own, minus the chili. Hamlet was in Hog Heaven! 03.29.21"

"Mommy" = My daughter
"Grampy" = My husband

Hamlet is very spoiled, if you haven't already been able to tell, LOL!
Since this day, he has already had another elote.
IDK if he will ever go back to just eating a bare corn cob! ::wink::

BTW - 
I like elotes but don't eat them because I don't think they are worth the calories, LOL! I would rather use my calories on others foods I truly love!

Products include: Amy Tangerine for American Crafts, Bazzill Basics, Elle's Studio, Freckled Fawn, Kelly Purkey (stamp), Nikki Sivils (super old stash!!),  Pebbles Inc. and Simple Stories.



2 comments:

  1. Yum! Hamlet has good taste. Great layout and good job using up old product!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...