Wednesday, March 31, 2021

03/31/21 - "Thursday 3 - 03/25/21"

For the current challenge over at the "Scrap YOUrself" blog

Copied and pasted from their blog:
This month's theme is "Tell us a little about YOU!" You can interpret the theme any way you like, just . . . please remember is to include a photo with YOU in the frame somewhere on your page!"

This fit in w/ my current challenge to myself...

But first some background information:
Thursday 3 (created by @rukristin on Instragram).
The concept is to take a selfie and list 3 things about yourself.
This is very popular on Instagram!

It's been a while since I participated in this, which is what led me to 
challenge myself this year to not only participate more, but actually document my posts in my Project Life album.
Here is "Thursday 3" for 03/25/21

6x8 Traditional Paper layout (photographed on a black BG):


I created the 4x6 photo/journaling collage on the Project Life App and printed it from my home printer.

Products = Mostly Freckled Fawn 

+ a super old EK Success tag punch that I haven't used in yearssss!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful page! I love that photo of you. You are definitely photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doreen, I absolutely love your gorgeous layout! What a wonderful photo of you. (I struggled with glasses all my life, but love them now!!! Yours are fabulous!) And you scrapped it beautifully! It was fun getting to know you, too!! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are all very happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Such a great idea to turn the Instagram share into a layout! Thank you for playing at Challenge YOurself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these colors & the 'feel' of this page. Great idea to include your IG post as your journaling. & I think this is a great pic of you!

    Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doreena, your layout is fantastic, great design and lovely papers! You are very photogenic, I am sure that with or without glasses your smile will be protagonist! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself, glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great photo! Love your design and the papers are perfect. Thank you for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...