Thursday, March 12, 2020

03/12/20 - Club 80s

Still trying to blog even when I don't "feel" it...
I'm still very much "feeling" Scrapbooking, just not blogging.


Here's a page I recently created:

"Club 80s"
12x12 Traditional

Journaling:
"Our first big outing of 2020 was to Club 80s for Dawn's Birthday. They also had a Linkin Park Tribute band! So Cool!"

BG paper is called "Tech Bubbles" and is from Reminisce:
Reminisce - Tech Bubble Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Glow Party

The 80s stickers are from Ella and Viv:

I think they made a perfect combo for this page!

I also used a couple of stickers from the Carte Bella "Circus" Collection and a Pocket Page Card from my stash.
Everything on this layout is a fairly recent purchase, so I had to throw that card in for good measure ::wink::

3 comments:

  1. This is sooooooooooo FUN! I love the papers and embellishments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a great job with this! I've had my eye on the Ella and Viv stickers, not because I necessarily have 80s photos to scrap, but because they are just so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That paper--whoa! but it works so well with the layout. AWESOME JOB!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...