Monday, March 16, 2020

03/16/20 - "Use Your Stuff Challenge" #394

Hiya!

This week's challenge at "Use Your Stuff" = Spring

I decided to scrap a photo that is a sure sign, to me, that Spring is here:

Journaling: "One of the signs of Spring? Sees releases these babies! My favorite flavors, after rootbeer."

These are Strawberries and Cream and Oranges and Cream lollipops and I love them! 
The only other flavor of Sees lollipop I like better is the Root Beer which, BTW, is also Seasonal.

*Note: yes there is tape on my photo.
I was having some issues w/ my page and by the time I had completed it, the photo was coming up a bit but I didn't want to deal w/ the mess of glue so I just stuck rows of tape across it.
I may regret that some day, but not soon enough that it caused me to decide against it.

Product:
- Bo Bunny
- Elle's Studio
- Freckled Fawn
- Kelly Purkey
- Studio Calico

3 comments:

  1. How did I not know that See's has seasonal lollipops?!?! Good thing I have you to tell me about all the food stuff I'm missing.

    Funny - I read your journaling as "My favorite flavors, after rooster." LOL. Even if you ate meat, that would still be a really bizarre choice for See's! And I actually like the look the tape gives it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^^ LOL!!!! To Cindy's comment about Rooster!! That cracked me up! I loveeeeeeeeee this! So FUN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great TN layout...you rock all types of memory keeping!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...