Wednesday, March 4, 2020

03/04/20 - "On This Day..." and Pumpkins

Hi,
Just wanted to drop off a couple of layouts really quick-like!


"Seriously Crappy Timing, Shutterfly"


12x12 Traditional Paper Layout


Cute photo, huh?
Well, this photo was sent to me, from Shutterfly via e-mail, 3 days after Spotty (my black dog) died!
Ugh, REALLY?!
Hence the title.
My other dog, Ivanna, passed approximately 3 years ago.

Journaling: "One of the photos from '4 years ago today' includes this one of me sleeping w/ both of my (now) deceased dogs. Really?! TBH, I actually had a small chuckle about the photo cuz, I mean, really, what are the odds?!"

I chose the "I love this photo" die cut because, despite the timing, I really do! And I chose the "going w/ the flow" sticker because that's what I decided to do, just go w/ seeing it and still loving it...despite the crappy timing!

For the following challenges:
- Scrap W/ Your Scraps (the heart PP pieces )
- Stickers (14)
- Scrap Your Pet
- Pocket Page Card
- Hoarders  (Almost everything, minus 3 items)


6x8 Photo ordered from the Project Life App
Products: Amy Tangerine for American Crafts, Echo Park, Simple Stories, Elle's Studio and Studio Calico




"Pumpkins For Hamlet"
12x12 Traditional Paper Layout

Journaling:
"The day after Halloween means pumpkins for Hamlet"

For the following challenges:
- Use Your Stamps (4)
- Stickers (17)
- Hoarders (that BG paper is about 18 yrs old)
- Scrap Your Pet
- Foodie
- Scrap w/ Your Scraps (the black photo mat)
- In the Corner
- 1 Piece of PP

Other products Elle's Studio, Kelly Purkey, and Studio Calico

Photo grid created on my cell phone w/ the Photo Grid app then printed on my HP Envy home printer on a piece of 5x7 HP photo paper

Okay, that's all for now.
TTYL!

3 comments:

  1. That's terrible timing with the photo, but I love that you scrapped it. Hamlet is adorable with his pumpkin. I'm pretty sure he's smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed -- terrible timing with the photo, however, very happy you scrapped it!! :) I love these!!! Those pumpkins photos are ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah sweet memories though. Love your pet layouts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...