Monday, February 24, 2020

02/24/20 - "Curse You, Early Morning!"

A 2 page spread in my 6x8, BOM (Book of Me).

It's been a while since I worked in this book and I didnt realize just how much I missed it!
I need to do it more often.

Created for the Negative Space challenge at Scrapbook.com I included an interactive feature to hide my journaling. Not that it needed to be hidden, I just wanted to try something fun!

Topic:
(One of) my favorite mug(s)
Also how I really feel about Early Mornings
LOL




Journaling:

"Still (one of) my favorite mugs EVER
Though truthfully, I've been noticing, I really don't mind getting up early; it just depends on the reason.
Getting up early to go to work? Ugh no!
Getting up early to go somewhere, even somewhere fun? Still no (but not "ugh")!
Getting up early to hang around the house, taking care of household necessities, and/or having quiet time to work on projects? Yes!
Basically if it involves pants and leaving the house, I'm not okay with getting up early to do it!"



Main Products:
Echo Park
Elle's Studio
Jillibean Soup

3 comments:

  1. HA!! I like your thinking!!!!! Loving this! That mug is fun, and loving how you added the journaling!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Getting up early to lounge around is the best! Super fun page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that background paper! And anything Coffee is the best :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...