Saturday, February 15, 2020

02/15/20 - Project Life Weeks 40, 42, and 43


Project Life
Weeks 40, 42, and 43

I'm currently skipping Week 41 because that is the week we went to Portland and Seattle so I'm not quite sure what I'm doing w/ that week.
I'm thinking a pocket page: 1 side my favorite photos from Portland, the other side my favorite photos from Seattle.
The problem is, narrowing down my faves!

Click (or Tap) each image to enlarge

Week 40 -

12x12 Traditional Layout
I don't always use Pocket Pages when creating a Project Life Page.

This is week =
- My discovery of the comfty-ness of Old Navy leggings
- Started reading "What if it's Us"
- A blurry photo of my Spotty (that I wasn't going to use but decided to use due to the circumstances RIP Spotty 12/17/19)
- Just a little (Pumpkin Spice) kiss
- Stater Brothers expands their Vegetarian/Vegan section from 1 to 2!

ETA - after uploading I realized this layout included the first week of October so I went back and added my Elle's Studio "OCT" wood veneer, which fit in flawlessly with my original design:






Week 42 -
12x12 Traditional Pocket Page Layout 


- Funny Meme from Mini-Pig.com
- I discovered that though Hamlet hates celery and cauliflower, he likes cat barf (gross!)
- Funny Meme about how I'm closer to animals than people
- Finished "Big Little Lies - Season 2"





Week 43
12x12 Traditional Pocket Page Layout  

I call this one, "one of these things is not like the other", LOL

Photos:
- My Annual Selfie with my "You Had Me At Pumpkin Spice" shirt
- Pumpkin Spice Twinkies
Stamp says "Everything Pumpkin Spice"
- An Entenman's Pumpkin Spice Doughnut
Stamp says "It's a Pumpkin Spice World and I'm just living in it"
- A huge pumpkin we purchased at Costco for only $5
- A huge (and delish) Vegan burrito I bought at a local Farmers Market
Stamps say "Food Story" and "Good, Meh, Delish" ; I check-marked "delish".


Pretty much the usual product lines: Elle's Studio, Kelly Purkey, and Studio Calico

There's a lot of old product on here... items ranging from about 3 months to 3 years.
Trying hard to keep w/ my goal to use up my stash!

5 comments:

  1. Love love love these pages!!! Loving the pumpkin page... and love that you added ONE thing on there that wasn't! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I choose to believe that it was a pumpkin spice burrito.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look fab! Great job on using your older stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you incorporate traditional and pocket pages! Yay for continuing with your PL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...