Thursday, February 6, 2020

02/06/20 - October 2019 x 2

I have been having way too much fun scrapbooking lately!
I mean that's not a bad thing, but I'm not going to lie and say that sometimes I do get sad about it because the only reason I have time is I'm no longer constantly caring for Spotty (RIP).
Again, bittersweet.
But I know he wouldn't want his momma to be sad, so I will try my best not to feel guilty when the thought sets in.

Speaking of Spotty, he is the subject of 1 of the 2 layouts I'm sharing today.
Both just happen to be Halloween-themed layouts because that's where I am in my Project life: October 2019

Both are 12x12 Traditional Layouts w/ 1 photo.


"Queen of Halloween Town"
(Part of PL Week 42)
Photo size = 5x7

Panini jumped up on our Halloween Town, complete w/ Halloween Train, set-up in our home.
I thought it was too cute, my husband not-so-much...
He hates when she's on (any) table, but how dare she jump up on his Halloween Décor table! LOL


"(Happy) Halloween 2019"
(Part of PL Week 44)

Photo size = 10x10 - ordered from the Project Life App
- I also ordered a 12x12 of this photo from them and it's framed in my living room.

A photo of Spotty, who I lost in December 2019 (RIP).
It's getting a lot easier to scrap his photos... I'm still sad of course but at least I'm not in tears when I do it!

This is him on Halloween evening, 2019.
My daughter stuck this piece of clown costume (loosely) around his neck and of course he looked adorable.
I posted the photo on my Instagram, along w/ the same journaling I have on the layout, and a friend of mine commented that he was too cute to be part of the Scary Clown Brigade. My response? "He's the decoy", LOL

Though you can't see it in the photo, our set-up for the Trick-or-Treaters was to the left of him, which made that "sideshow" sticker perfect!

Journaling: "Spotty waiting for the Trick-or-Treaters.
Part of the Scary Clown Brigade (not pictured).
He says, "Come on down!
You'll float too!"

Though I'm behind w/ my Project Life, obviously, I am actually enjoying being behind because I'm able to look back and see the photos I need to scrap and then do some intentional shopping.
For example, most of the papers and embellishments on both these layouts were purposely bought w/ these photos in mind!

And though I am trying to use up my stash, I don't think it's bad that I'm occasionally buying new stuff because, again, I'm buying w/ intention, which means the items will be used and used right away!
Well... at least that's my story, and I'm sticking to it! LOL!


Products:

> Bazzill Basics
> Carta Bella
> Crate Paper
> Fiskars (circle punch)
> Jillibean Soup
> Kellie Stamps
> Kelly Purkey
> Photo Play Paper
> Scotch ATG (adhesive)
> Sharpie (fine tip)

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the Queen of Halloween Town! And Spotty looks adorable in his costume. I really like what you've done with the embellishments on these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are AWESOME!!!!! I Love those ADORABLE Photos!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the first layout--those colors!!! Ah Spotty--he's so cute RIP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...