Monday, February 3, 2020

02/03/20 - "Use Your Stuff Challenge" #391


Hi there,
Happy February 2020! 

We have a new challenge up at "Use Your Stuff":
Our theme for you this week, in honor of Groundhog Day on the 2nd, is to create a project that has CRITTERS....it could be something that highlights a pet, or a stamped image with some animals on it, maybe it's the PP that you use with those birds, ducks, moose! 

My layout is a 12x12 Traditional that includes the first photo I took this year: 
a photo of my Central Texas Pig Rescue calendar. 
For those who don't know, CTPR is a Pig Rescue I follow on Instagram and donate to each month.
Look at that cute piggy! Her name is Bernadette and she was very close to death as a piglet, but she made it and look at her now! ::Mega Heart Eyes::
Journaling: "New Year, New Calendar! My CTPR 2020 Calendar is officially up! Hoping this brings me good luck in 2020"!

And true to the "Use Your Stuff" challenge - Items on here range from over 18 years old to less than a month old!

For an extra bit of fun, this challenge is in collaboration w/ the "Double Trouble" blog: DT Blog Challenge

I also created this layout for the "First Photo of 2020" challenge over at Scrapbook.com.

Hope you have a great week and that you play along w/ us; our challenges now run 2 weeks, instead of 1, so you have more time to play, yay!

6 comments:

  1. That cute little face! Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun page! We had a rabbit rescue calendar in 2019. I should document that somehow - thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love love this! LOVING that photo, the calendar and the way you layered the journaling tags!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my co-workers back East got a little piglet as a pet; but that little piglet took up her dining space in the kitchen but was so adorable. Your scrapbook page is awesome and a good cause for contributing toward. Thanks for sharing your DT card with us at Double Trouble...please come back to visit our future fun challenges to see what Thing 1, 2 and 3 are up to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful calendar page, Doreena! I love to see special projects like this. Pigs are actually great animals and I salute your support. Bernadette is the perfect focal point. Thank you for playing along at Double Trouble #49 and we hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a sucker for a black background page...Love it! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...