Friday, January 24, 2020

01/24/20 - Project Life 2019 Weeks 38 and 39


Project Life 2019 / Weeks 38 & 39
I'll catch up eventually, right?!

This is a 6x12 Pocket Page insert.
Week 38 is on the front side, Week 39 is on the back side.
The colors of both go well together, though it doesn't matter since they won't be seen next to each other in the album.
But pretty cool, right? And completely coincidental!


- Click on image to enlarge (and read journaling):

Week 38
- Started a generic, BUJO (Bullet Journal)
- David baked some yummy cupcakes
- An IG post I relate to, about zoos and how it fits into my love of animals
- A comical Trader Joes Pumpkin Spice Meme (also copied from IG)

Week 39
- David made us a delicious vegetarian dinner:
roasted cauliflower "buffalo wings", sautéed mushrooms, and green bean fries
- Yet another IG post that spoke to me
- A photo of my car radio playing "A Nightmare on My Street" by Fresh Prince and DJ Jazzy Jeff
FYI: When I was younger, that song gave me nightmares!
- I bought another cute painting for our Guest Room
This is  joining the other one I bought for our bathroom, that was rejected by my daughter, so it got moved to the guest room, LOL


Mostly all Elle's Studio products here, w/ some Kelly Purkey mixed in.
- Becky Higgins
- Sharpie
- Scotch (Pink ATG Adhesive Gun)

8 comments:

  1. love your spreads! I finally started project life! Thanks for sharing yours with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Hope you enjoy it! Word of advice, it you get frustrated, take a break. No one says you have to finish it by the end of the year. Whenever I got frustrated I would take a break until I found myself missing it, and when I went back to it, it was much more enjoyable!

      Delete
  2. These are fabulous! And that song used to creep me out too! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you are still doing PL! Awesome spread. Are you sad Kelly Purkey is closing her shop :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Not too sad... Coincidentally I had just canceled my Subscription in November (along w/ another Scrappy Subscription) because I needed a break (from both). It's a good thing I did or else I might be feeling withdrawals like everyone else, LOL

      Delete
  4. Looks fabulous! I haven't seen/heard anything about KP in ages.

    I have a complicated relationship with zoos. I sometimes love zoos and I sometimes hate zoos, and in both cases it is because I love animals. Same with aquariums.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must not read my Product Info; I list her (KP)frequently! ::wink::

      Delete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...