Saturday, January 25, 2020

01/25/20 - "Hello (Hamlet)" a Kraft+ Challenge

12x12 Traditional Layout

I have never scrapped any photos of Hamlet's first days w/ us... and I have plenty!
These photos were taken on May 31st, a week after we adopted him.
After realizing I forgot it, I've already gone back to my layout and added the date in the top journaling spot.
Hamlet was approximately 13 weeks old in these photos.
Look how tiny he was!

He will be 5 years old in March.


"Hello (Hamlet)"

Journaling: "And the adventure begins...
Welcome Hamlet!"

This was inspired by the latest challenge over at the Kraft + blog.
Though I misread the challenge.
The challenge was supposed to be inspired by cars. I thought we were just supposed to be inspired by the mood board they presented:


But looking at it now I should have realized there were a lot of photos of cars, LOL

Anyway, I was inspired by the kraft, of course, and by the "and so the adventure begins", using most of the phrase for my journaling and adding some black and white alphas and a b&w word sticker.

Oh well!
When I make mistakes like this I always tell myself, "at least I completed another layout!"

I was also inspired by this sketch I saw at SB.com:


And finally...
Fun Fact I only used 1 piece of PP for this layout: the green PP is the back of the "Hello" PP.

3 comments:

  1. I love love love this! LOVING the photos (he is SO TINY in them!!!) and loving the HELLO paper!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah look at the little piggy :) Great layout--who cares if you misread the challenge. You were still inspired by it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is TINY! Wow! Totally love this page. I can't believe you hadn't scrapped his earliest photos yet. What a cutie! I love what you did with the challenge. Pigs > cars.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...