Thursday, January 9, 2020

01/09/20 - "You & Me"

Still chugging along getting those 2019 layouts done!
I have a renewed love for this hobby, perhaps because I have more free time.
Though truthfully the reason why I have more time is because I'm no longer having to care for Spotty,
::sigh::
Bittersweet for sure.




Speaking of Spotty, here is a recently layout I created that is next up in my Project Life Album.
Scrapping is definitely good therapy; but I miss this face so very much!


12x12 Traditional Layout


Though Spotty has since died, for those who didn't know... we had to put him to sleep on 12/17/19,
I chose to journal on this layout using the same words I used when I posted this photo on Instagram, as this layout is being placed in the correct chronological order in my album.

Journaling: "Selfie w/ Spotty. Not the best, because he wouldn't stay still but… I don't know how much longer I'll have with him."

This was our last selfie together, though I didn't know it at the time.
The layout has the month and day stamped on it, but not the year because it will be in my 2019 album.

Fun Fact: I only used 1 piece of PP on this.
The striped paper is the backside of the dog PP.

Created for the Scrap Lift the Person Before You challenge at SB.com.
This was the original inspiration (NOT CREATED BY ME):





Products:
- Bazzill Basics
- Photo Play Paper 
- Simple Stories
- The wood veneer, enamel dots, camera (stamp spot) sticker, and washi tape are all from Freckled Fawn 
- Sharpie
- Scotch (Pink ATG Gun/Adhesive)

3 comments:

  1. Love love love love this! First, I love that you had this selfie with him. Second, I love that you scrapped it. And third, I just LOVE it!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...