Thursday, January 2, 2020

01/02/20 - First Layout of 2020 / 2019 PL Week 37


So I guess, let's get this scrappy year started!


12x12 Traditional Page

For the "Last Photo of 2019" Challenge at SB.com:


On NYE we came home from visiting some friends and I was in bed by 9:16.
Such a Party Animal!
I got this one last shot of Panini and then went to sleep.
The Feline Paralysis definition is a stamp from Kellie Stamps.

This will most likely be the last page in my 2019 Project Life Album.

----------------------------------------------

And because I am still working on finishing up Project Life 2019
Here is Week 37:

6x12 Traditional Pocket Page
Front and Back

This was a tough layout to do, considering we just laid Spotty to rest.
(I know you feel me, Julie!)

The Front Side:
September 8th, the day Spotty's legs gave out on him... again.
IDK if you remember the story but, he had been diagnosed w/ Spinal Arthritis back in April 2018, when his legs initially gave out on him. He was unable to walk on his own from April until November (2018), he used a wheel chair or we had to physically assist him, and then a "miracle" occurred and he got his leg function back around the end of November.
He was slow but he was walking again, and it was wonderful!
But unfortunately September of last year (2019) he lost it again, and along w/ it, his bladder and bowel control, and he seemed to be a lot more tired, not wanting/being able to use his wheel chair and he was in a lot more pain.
::sigh:: I miss him so much!

The Back Side:
- A photo of Spotty sleeping w/ his diaper on; a necessity now/then
- I finished Book 2 of "Esther the Wonder Pig"
- A night out w/ friends, enjoying drinks and appetizers before going to see "IT Part 2"

Wow, 2 different emotions from one post!
Sorry, but thank you for visiting!

---------------------------------------------------------

Products:
- Echo Park
- Kelly Purkey
- Kellie Stamps
- Elles Studio
- Bo Bunny
- Becky Higgins
- My Mind's Eye
- Freckled Fawn
- Sharpie
- Scotch
- Avery


3 comments:

  1. Yep... you know I feel you :( I love that you included these photos on your page ... scrap therapy is the best!! I love these pages!! I think I might have you beat on NYE's though ... I was in bed by 7:30 as I volunteered to work yesterday! LOL!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pages - you're off to a great start for 2020. Love your photos of Spotty and that he's smiling for the camera.

    I'll be blogging about it eventually, but we attended a NYE party that started at 6:00 pm and ended at 8:00 pm and then we went to bed! Julie, Doreen, and Cindy: total party animals! (The kind of animal that goes to sleep when the sun sets, that is...)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...