Thursday, December 26, 2019

12/26/19 - (Project) Life Goes On / Weeks 34 and 35

I'm slowly trying to get back into this thing called life, and in doing so I'm also trying to catch up on Project Life 2019.
I know I won't finish this year, and that's okay.
I'm giving myself permission to not stress.
I've been through a lot this year and most of it just recently.

Though I have been working on my pages, mostly chronologically, I haven't been consistent in sharing my pages because, well, life!
So there are gaps in my sharing...
Next year I will try to be more consistent, as long as I can still find the motivation to update this blog.


In the meantime, here are weeks 34 and 35 (only 17 more to go!)

Week 34 was pretty much (almost) all about the food, hahaha!
Almost all of it Vegan, definitely all of it Vegetarian.
Hamlet and I taking a coffee break made it's way in there also ::smile::

 
Week 35... um, also food, hahaha!
Those Vegan Nachos from Just Vegana, OMGEEEE
So Yum!!
- for this week, I tried something new: I took one photo and made it a 6x8 and then cut it so that it would fit in 3 pockets; a trick I learned from another Project Lifer.
I ordered the 6x8 from the Project Life App.


Also
 - A song on repeat
 - Binged watched a show (yes, I'm late to the party!)
 - 2 Funny IG posts
 - Also a Pocket Page card I can relate to

I really love the colors on this page!
Product = Elle's Studio, Kelly Purkey, Studio Calico
 + Memento (ink), We R Memory Keepers (page protector), Scotch Pink ATG (adhesive), Sharpie, and Tim Holtz (tiny attacher)

I hope to have a couple more pages to share soon!
 
 
Finally, here is a page I created that documents our trip to Waco, Texas... back in May.
This is part of Project Life Week 18


Journaling:
"We made it! We loved it!
But I'm pretty sure now I have diabeetus!
::crying laughing face emoji::
Seriously such a beautiful place and despite all the people it was truly peaceful.
Highly recommended!
My only complaint, they ran out of the Sweet Tea we wanted to try: the Holiday Sweet Tea... booo!
Besides what you see here, there were also lots of different food trucks, a large gift shop, and a garden shop.
Also I had the worse allergies that day... I sneezed at least 500 times, no joke! Good thing I was wearing large glasses, to cover my watery eyes, in the photos!"

All the embellishments on this layout are from Elle's Studio.

TFSB!

4 comments:

  1. Love love love these pages! YAY for the Silos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fun pages!! I'm dying to go to Magnolia Market!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and these food pages! I'm always inspired to eat after visiting your blog, LOL. These are fabulous. I particularly like how you split the breakfast photo into three pockets. Very impactful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the colors! Awesome memories

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...