Friday, August 30, 2019

08/30/19 - "One Photo"


My most recent, completed, project:
a 2 page Travelers Notebook spread for my "Miscellaneous" TN album.

You may wonder...
"How does she decide what goes in a Miscellaneous album?"
Easy!
Whatever I can't make fit anywhere else, LOL
And add to that, the pages in this album are NOT in chronological order ::gasp::!

Actually, that's not too shocking.
Most of my TN Albums are not in chronological order.
 
 
Journaling:
"When my husband sends me an Instagramable photo, how could I not?! Our roses are blooming, and they are BEAUTIFUL!
05.10.19"

As I was writing this I noticed a "typo" in my journaling ::doh!::
Luckily I can fix it (and I will)!

I created this w/ all Kelly Purkey products:
The Alphas
The 3 Stamps, came from her July "Snapshot" Stamp Set
 - "Photo Courtesy of my Instagram Husband"
 - "One Photo"
 -  The photo strips (printed on regular computer paper then cut out)
The BG paper, left-hand side, came from her  April "Grow" TN kit
The label (upper right)
Even the "torn and then layered label" idea is from her!

Click here to visit - >>> Kelly Purkey Shop

Only other products used were a sharpie, adhesive, Staz-on Ink (black), Scrapbook.com Ink (green), and the Tim Holtz tiny attacher.

As simple as it is, I really LOVE this layout!

TFL!

4 comments:

  1. As always you rocked it!!! Love this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is FABULOUS! LOVING the strips and that photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Awesome that your TN aren't chronological. That's so freeing. I'm not sure if I could do it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...