Monday, August 26, 2019

08/26/19 - "Yikes... Oh Hell No!"

Did that title get your attention?! LOL!

For this layout I used up some more stash...along w/ some new stuff.
#Balance

12x12 Traditional
This is also part of my Project Life, Week 11


Journaling:
"Left - David, Chad and Nicole on Hang Time
Right - David and Chad on Excelerator
Not Pictured - Me... on the ground!"

Yup, I hate roller coasters so I was happy to take photos while my husband and our friends rode them! 

TFL!


Product Info:

- Crate Paper: BG paper
- Echo Park: Pink Polka Dot paper
- Simple Stories: Emoji
- Freckled Fawn: "date" arrow
- Tim Holtz: Tiny Attacher
- ATG Gun Pink: Adhesive
- Sharpies:  Blue and Black
- Elle's Studio: "Yikes" and "Oh Hell No!" Alphas
"This Is Happening", "Observations", and Camera die cuts
"Tuesday" chipboard sticker
"Just Having Fun" and Blue Stars pocket page cards
 green/white circle
 yellow puffy stars

4 comments:

  1. What a fun layout! I have always loved roller coasters, but now they scare me--hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd totally be sitting with you on the ground. Not only do I hate roller coasters, but other people hate having me on roller coasters because I throw up! That emoji cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally with you and Cindy on the ground!! LOL!! I hate heights, and roller coasters are the worst! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeee this! That title is AWESOME!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...