Saturday, August 24, 2019

08/24/19 - Project Life Week #19


Project Life Week 19 (05/05/19 - 05/11/19)

12x12 Digital layout created in the Project Life App, including a majority of the journaling (including typos: "my David" 😅).
Embellished in real life.


>This week we watched "A Star is Born"
- as the (real life) journaling strips indicate: I liked it, David didn't
> I tried a new Protein Cookie
- if you've followed me long enough you know that I love to eat and I like to review and compare food as well. The journaling is my review of the Quest Cookie including how it compares, both taste and macro-wise, to Lenny & Larry's. BTW - Larry and Lenny's is Vegan, Quest's isn't.
> It was World Donkey day on 05/08 so I included a Selfie David took w/ Iris of CTPR* and another photo of David, and more donkeys, along w/ Dan the co-founder of CTPR.
> Hamlet's tush and a quote from the movie "Pee Wee's Big Adventure"

*CTPR - Central Texas Pig Rescue
If you have followed me long enough you know I follow/donate to the Central Texas Pig Rescue, a Sanctuary for Pigs (and other animals, but mostly pigs).
One of the stops during our trip to Texas was to visit the Sanctuary.
And it was amazing!
I know for sure I will be scrapping this aspect of our visit to Texas (stay tuned).
For now, enjoy the donkey photos ::wink::

This week was also when I received Hamlet's "no escape" harness.
A reminder of that layout is here (click): Here We Go

Supplies:
- PL App
- Tim Holtz: Tiny Attacher
- Sharpies: black and blue
- Elle's Studio: heart puffy stickers (3), circle puffy alphas, "love this snack" puffy sticker, star puffy sticker, "love this" sticker, green acrylic heart
- Citrus Twist: "today this is on the menu" stamp
- Kelly Purkey: "showtime" stamp

3 comments:

  1. Loving this spread!! I love A Star Is Born too!!! Lady Gaga was amazing in it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout. Man, A Star is Born left me so sad...It was good though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed A Star is Born, but rarely enjoy Protein Cookies. Haven't tried that one though. The rump photo is by far my favorite thing on the the page.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...