Saturday, August 3, 2019

08/03/19 - "Here We Go"

 
12x12 Traditional Layout
Part of Project Life Week 19

Not an original design, by any means...
but when you're telling your story, sometimes you have to forgo originality in order to get 'er done!
That's not to say I don't like this layout, in fact I love it!
 

The journaling was created on the PL App:
I used one of their 4x6 templates, this one was already divided in 2, and placed a 2x3 photo and 2x3 Journaling card (from the app) and printed it on photo paper.
Fun Fact: the digital journaling card I chose comes from the same Amy Tangerine traditional paper line that the "Here We Go" and "Love This Dude" cut-a-parts came from!

Journaling:
"Hamlet has a new harness/leash and I love it!
It's an escape-proof leash that's easy to put on and adjustable. I bought him the Medium/Large which fits from 40-170 lbs. He's currently at 125lbs* and will probably stay around that size, give or take a few pounds. Pigs generally stop growing at about 5 years old and he just turned 4 in March but his growth rate has slowed down considerably.

I'm excited to hopefully go on more adventures with him now, though truthfully just finally finding a harness/leash combo that works for him and allows us to take simple neighborhood walks thrills me!
I included a screenshot of the leash, in a different color, from Amazon.
As you can see, great reviews; peep those stars!

*BTW - reminder Hamlet is a Mini-Pig. Mini-Pigs do not stay "small" unless you realize that he IS small compared to a farm pig, which is why pigs like Hamlet get their "Mini-Pig" label.
#NoSuchThingAsTeaCupPigs

And yes, I'm outside in my jammies... cuz that's how I roll!"


Products:
- Amy Tangerine for American Crafts
- Glitz Design (The BG paper is from their Dapper Dan line that I have had in my stash For-EVER)
- Scrapbook Customs
- Elle's Studio

3 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeeeee this!! So awesome you found harness/leash for Hamlet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this layout, from the colors to the journaling to the photos to the jammies. So fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah hamlet is so adorable! Great layout :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...