Monday, August 5, 2019

08/05/19 - "Use Your Stuff Challenge" #369

This week's challenge over at the "Use Your Stuff" blog is: Inspired by Disney

I'm not much of a Disney fan.
I do have a favorite Princess: Jasmine
A favorite Disney Movie: "Aladdin"
and I have a Tinkerbell tattoo* on my left calf, but...
otherwise... Disney? Meh
*I know what you're thinking... bahahahahaha!


My son is a HUGE fan though!
And I just recently came across this photo that I stole from his Insta-Stories.
It's a photo of him and his then fiancee, now husband, getting ready to watch "Incredibles 2".

This was taken/posted last year so it was great timing that I recently stumbled across it when I needed something Disney-related to scrap.
To be technical, "Incredibles 2" is a Pixar movie but Disney owns Pixar, so... it works!


A traditional 2 Page TN Spread -

"Disney Date Night" 
Products -
Ella and Viv Paper Company
Elle's Studio
Echo Park
Queen and Company
Pinkfresh Studio
Tim Holtz
Scotch Pink ATG
Glue Dots
Sharpie

6 comments:

  1. Great page! I'm surprised you aren't a Disney fan. On the other hand, there is that huge blue whale at Disneyland.... LOL.

    Why haven't we seen any wedding photos/layouts/etc yet? I've been waiting (im)patiently!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cindy, ask yourself: "Has it been 5 years yet?".... That's WHY!!! LOL

      Delete
  2. ^^^^^ HA!!! To that answer to Cindy's question!! LOL!! I love love love love love this!! LOVING the colors and the film strips!! And my fave Disney gal is Merida from Brave!!! It is the only Disney story that I know of that didn't have a 'prince' to save the girl....she did it all by herself!!! I even bought a Merida ring from Zales! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not seen that movie.. but I love her red curly hair! LOL

      Delete
  3. that paper is perfect!! Awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool. LOVE that background paper.

    P/s: I want to see wedding pics too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...