Monday, June 17, 2019

06/17/19 - Project Life Week 14

Project Life Week 14 is finished!
I have been LOVING the Simple Stories Flip Pockets and Kellie Stamps "flip this" stamp to help me add extra photos!❤

Week 14 (a)


Week 14 (b)

Thanks to the flip pocket I was able to include 6 photos on this spread and still have a place for my title card and a filler card!
I also used a lot of Kelly Purkey and Elle's Studio goodies on this.

-This week was mostly about the food; both in and out of the house!
We tried the new Vegan Fast Food Restaurant that opened near us: Plant Power. We love(d) it and I'll tell you now, be prepared to see more food photos from this place! ::wink::
Also we tried the Limited Edition Knott's Boysenberry Fro-Yo at Yogurtland; good stuff!
-My husband and I finished Season 3 of "Santa Clarita Diet"
We recently found out the show was canceled so it turns out it was also it's Final Season - Boo!
-Funny IG post alert!
I love using memes and random IG posts in my Project Life.
I feel like what I choose to include speaks as much about me as my real photos do!

A few things I want to mention:
I had to do some computer printed journaling this time around to fit the journaling for our visit to Power Plant.
Luckily/coincidentally (a total coincidence!) I left a lot of space to include it.
Journaling:
"For Date Night we tried out Power Plant Fast Food
A 100% Vegan FF Restaurant recently opened in Down Town Redlands.
We each ordered a different burger to share:
✔the Voodoo Burger
- secret sauce, lettuce, tomato, pickles, American 'cheese', and grilled onions
✔the Holy Guacamole Burger
- guacamole, jalapeno, chipotle 'aioli', lettuce and tomato
They were both excellent!!
We will definitely be repeat visitors!"

I've been trying to remember to use my "month" circle wood veneer pieces on each layout where the month changes. I don't use a lot of wood embellishments but I bought the pack from Elle's Studio at the beginning of the year to challenge myself to get out of my comfort zone.
I've remembered for the past 4 months (Jan-April)...only 8 more to go ::crosses fingers::

And finally, I think I'm getting a bit better at taking photos of my pages.
The glare on the Fro-Yo photo is actually the glare from the window in the photo when I took the photo, not from my taking a photo of my page.
That makes me feel a bit more confident about sharing!

6 comments:

  1. Looks yummy...both the spread and the food! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! I have neglected my PL album for the last few months - seeing your beautiful pages makes me want to get it out and get going on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you don't have one there, and you ever make it here -- you really need to try Yogurtini!! My hubby is a fro-yo fanatic ... like crazy! LOL!! And every time we travel ANYWHERE, if there is a fro-yo place, he has to try it -- but Yogurtini is his all time fave!! I love this spread! Making me HUNGRY!!! LOL!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm...now I'm hungry hahaha...great layout! I love flips!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always hungry after seeing your PL pages! Great photos, awesome spread... why do I live 600 miles from outstanding vegan burgers and Knott's froyo?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Nice to meet you! I like this post very much and I really enjoy your style of crafting and I am looking forward to your future worK!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...