Thursday, June 13, 2019

06/13/19 - Food Trend and PL Week #13

Hi,  just sharing a couple of recently created projects:

First a quick(ish) Traveler's Notebook page.
I say "quickish" because I'm truly not a quick scrapper, even on a smaller scale!


"Food Trend"

Who remembers the 2018 Trader Joe's "Everything But The Bagel Seasoning" craze?! 
I have 2 bottles of it myself! 
TBH I only like it on Avocado Toast.

The majority of the products on the layout are from Elle's Studio.
The 'X's are supposed to represent stitching...because what else do you do w/ 'X's?!
I also used a Kelly Purkey Traveler's Notebook PP.

I created a page about this Food Trend for my Food Travelers Notebook. Yup, that's correct...I have a TN dedicated to food! 

This is the cover (bought off Etsy). In case you're wondering those are dairy-free ice creams, vegan pizza, and protein burgers on the cover. ::wink::

.
.
.

Next up, Project Life Week 13:

12x12 Traditional Pocket Page Layout
w/ a 6x12 Pocket Page insert


Finally used some of the Beer Washi Tape I've been hoarding!
Other products from: Elle's Studio, Kelly Purkey, Citrus Twist, and Studio Calico

-Hammy and Me: Same pose different day
-A change from the norm
Bought a Matcha Green Tea Latte, from Starbucks, in place of my second cup of coffee for the day
-Cheese and Soy Chorizo Pizza (so darn good!!!!)
-A Project Life Card that basically sums up my life
-We tried the new Light Beer at Hangar 24; not impressed so we followed-up w/ a couple of yummy sours
-An IG post that made me LOL and is also true about me!
-Got up early, went to the gym, and achieved my 10,000 steps for the day (before 8:30 AM) whoo-hoo!



Thanks for checking out my post!
Let me know if you've tried the Trader Joe's Seasoning and what you thought of it!

9 comments:

  1. I love that you have a food TN!!! great layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both the TN and the PL spreads! I'm not a fan of EBTB Seasoning. I'm all about plain bagels. With butter. Or cream cheese. Or just plain. Mmmm....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Everything Bagels; they are my favorite! (I also love Onion Bagels! Plain is okay). But something about the flavor and crunchy texture doesnt work for me mixed with other foods. Avocado Toast is the one exception!

      Delete
  3. As usual, totally distracted by all the food photos. *winks*
    Fast or slow, getting it done is what matters. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous! LOVING how you used the 'x's'!!!! I guess you could use them for XOXO too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes... the only drawback to that though is it uses up those precious "O"s!
      The struggle, LOL!

      Delete
  5. Both of these spreads are fantastic! I love the way you used the x's and that cover for your TN is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...