Wednesday, June 26, 2019

06/26/19 - "Use Your Stuff Challenge" #364

Hi there!
Just sharing this TN page I recently created for the current Challenge at "Use Your Stuff".
This week's challenge is stickers.


"These Two"
Journaling:
"I'm pretty good at making my bed everyday, but today these 2 had different plans for me!"

I used 13 Stickers, 8 of them are Alphas, on this Travelers Notebook layout of my dog Ivanna (RIP) and cat Panini. This is them preventing me from making my bed before leaving for work one morning.
I don't remember the date but it was at least 3 years ago because Ivanna passed away on 06/20/16.

FYI - that paw print washi is super old!
And yes, that is an upside down "M" in my title. ::wink::

This Travelers Notebook  is getting very full!
In fact, I'm certain this will be the last spread in the book, despite there being a few empty pages behind it; it's just too difficult to work in now.

That turquoise and white polka dotted PP was not supposed to be part of this spread.
It's the back of the paper from the spread before it.
But like I said the TN is getting full, and it's causing some of the pages to no longer lie they way they should. Though I'm not complaining, I actually like the pop of color that the PP gives my spread.
A mistake that actually worked to my advantage, yay!

I love when that happens!

Products:
- Echo Park
- Studio Calico
- Kelly Purkey
- Queen and Co.
- Tim Holtz

5 comments:

  1. Love it, especially 'the dog did it' and 'the cat did it.' LOL! And the turquoise totally looks intentional. I'd never know it wasn't meant to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe... love this! Great use of the stickers for the titlework. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great photo and spread! I know all about fat TN's and I think the turquoise paper looks intentional, too, and it looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is AWESOME!!!! LOVING the 'cat and dog did it' stickers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...