Friday, April 26, 2019

04/26/19 - "Passes Renewed"

Nothing Fancy...
Just a 12x12 Digital/Traditional Hybrid
Pocket Page Style Layout
Created on the Project Life App and embellished IRL.


Some photos from our first trip to Knotts Berry Farm this year.
Also we renewed our Annual Passes.

This was also the first time we tried their (giant) Boysenberry Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich; so good!
Seriously my (new) favorite treat at Knotts Berry Farm.
It really is as big as it looks...that is not photo shop or camera trickery!

BTW - David's Charlie Brown Shirt is from Society 6; pretty cool, huh?

Embellishments: Jillibean Soup, Elle's Studio, and Pinkfresh Studio

3 comments:

  1. *Gasp* - I must try that ice cream sandwich! YUM! This is a great page. The last time I went to Knott's Berry Farm was before they added Camp Snoopy (maybe 1981 or so?). I'm due for a return visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the photos!!! That ice cream sandwich looks amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun layout!! Have a great season!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...